Monday, December 15, 2014

My Future Vision

                                         My future hopes, dreams, and desires, designed by
                                                                       Trever N. ©2014
 The career I want to have when I graduate high school is to become a high school wrestling coach. I would like to be a coach because I like to wrestle and to help others out in sports. Making athletes better than they were before at their sports sounds really cool.
  Being a coach at any sport is hard work. For example, you need to raise money for going to tournaments and buying gear for your athletes. But coaching can be a lot of fun. Coaches have one thing in mind while coaching and that actually winning and making their athletes succeed. To me, that sounds cool and I really want to do that.
  When I retire, I want to have good memories about coaching. Such as, all the athletes I coached and every time we won a tournament against another school. The good memories of training the athletes to become the best they can possibly be.
  

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home